Site Workers needed – Texas Construction Career Academy is now providing free hands-on equipment training and safety certifications for individuals interested in getting into the Highway Construction Industry.
Are you highly motivated and serious about getting a job in construction? Do you have a valid driver’s license? Are you able to pass a drug test? Are you over the age of 18? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Your hands-on training includes:
• Skid Steer
• Mini-Excavator & Mid-Size Excavator
• Backhoe & Mid-Size Front End Loader
Your classroom training includes:
• OSHA-10 for Construction Laborers Certification
• Work Zone Safety Training
• Qualified Flagger Certification
• Construction Estimating and Blueprint Reading
• Preventative Maintenance for Diesel Engines
• CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
• Resumes and Interview Workshops
Classes take place in Dallas, TX from July 16th–27th, 8am–5pm (Monday-Friday)
You must be present every day for the full two weeks to be eligible for the job placement assistance.
All applicants will be drug tested and interviewed. We are looking for the top 25 candidates!
Please apply by June 29th.